- Colour: Light Purple Green Variegated
- Profuse bearing in clusters
- High yield potential
- Suitable for distant transportation
- Shape: Oval
- Size: Length is 7-8 cm & Width is 4-4.5 cm.
- Weight: Average fruit weight is 80-100 gms
- First Harvest: 50-55 Days
Eggplant is a warm-weather plant. The optimum temperature for germination is 24-29°C (seedlings should emerge in 6-8 days) and 22-30°C for growth and fruit development. Full sun is a must. Eggplant is adaptable to different kinds of soil conditions. Deep, fertile and well-drained sandy loam or silt loam soils are desirable. Eggplant cannot tolerate frost and the growth of young plants is retarded when the temperature is below 16°C. Eggplant can tolerate drought and excessive rainfall, but growth slows when temperatures exceed 35°C.