Here are some High-Quality Hybrid Brinjal seeds. Buy Best Quality Hybrid Brinjal seeds online at BigHaat. BigHaat Provides 100% genuine Hybrid Brinjal seeds and the Best Quality Agricultural products Online.
Brinjal seeds from BigHaat offer the potential for higher yields and improved crop productivity. We partner with leading brands in the agricultural industry to bring you the finest hybrid brinjal seeds available on the market. Choose the best quality eggplant seeds online that will help you achieve remarkable results in your farming pursuits.
Brinjal seeds from Top Brands
Get quality f1 hybrid brinjal seeds online with attractive offers from all leading brands at BigHaat. Here, Mahyco, Sarpan, Namdhari, Rasi, Rise Agro, Seminis, Sungro, Urja, VNR, Farmson Biotech, Iris hybrid, Indo-American, East West, Ankur, Ashoka, Bioseed, Fito, Nuziveedu, Sattva, I & B, Indo US, INF and Kalash brand eggplant seeds are available.
Why Choose BigHaat?
BigHaat provides 100% original seeds and the Best Quality Agricultural Products. We offer the top quality f1 hybrid brinjal seeds from all leading brands at the market’s best prices. Door delivery and COD are available. You'll find an extensive collection of popular eggplant seeds, ensuring that you have plenty of options to choose from for your farming needs. You can get both purple and green brinjal seeds in various quantities according to your convenience.
Brinjal Growing Season
While brinjal seeds can be sown in various seasons, summer is considered the most favorable time for optimal growth and development as it is a warm season crop.
Tips and Tricks for growing Brinjal?
- Select the suitable purple or green brinjal seeds, resistant to pests and diseases for planting to ensure productive harvest.
- Provide optimal growth conditions for the plants to receive at least 6 – 8 hours of sunlight per day.
- While transplanting, keep in mind that you select disease free seedlings for planting.
- To ensure healthy plant growth, apply the recommended dosage of inorganic fertilizers along with organic manures.
- Provide support to the growing plants by staking or trellising.
- Regularly water the plants to keep the soil moist. Avoid wetting the foliage.
- Apply a layer of organic mulches that helps to conserve moisture and suppress weeds.
- Monitor the plants regularly for pest and disease symptoms to take proactive steps.
- Harvest the fruits when they’ve reached mature size.
Choose our high-quality hybrid brinjal seeds for increased yield potential and productivity. These seeds possess traits that contribute to increased yield, such as disease resistance, vigorous growth, and fruit quality. Enhance your chances of achieving a bountiful harvest and maximize your farm's productivity with these seeds.
1. Which month is best for growing brinjal?
December to January and May to June
2. How long does the brinjal take to give the first harvest?
First harvest can be done 60 –70 days after transplanting.
3. What is the crop duration for brinjal?
Brinjal crop’s lifetime is 140 – 150 days, depending on the variety.