VALUE GOLD FUNGICIDE - COPPER OXYCHLORIDE 50%
- Technical Name: Copper Oxychloride 50 % WP
- Time for Spraying:-
- Limitation for use:-
- Legal Disclaimer
Technical Name: Copper Oxychloride 50 % WP
- Value Gold Fungicide is a 50% WP formulation of Copper Oxychloride, a very effective Fungicide for the control of diseases on field, garden and plantation Crops.
- It is extensively used on blights of potato and tomato, fruit diseases, mildew of tobacco, vegetables, diseases of coffee, tea etc.
- 500 gms in 200 liters of water per acre
- Repeat Dose in 10 days or as and when required
Time for Spraying:-
- For best result, apply prophylactically, i.e. before desires attack the plant. In rainy weather, spraying must be repeated at shorter intervals.
Limitation for use:-
- Do not use copper on any copper suseptible varieties of paddy as leaf scorching may occur.
- Do not use on a fruit tree without the addition of safeness (example: cottonseed oil) to avoid leaf scorch and re-settling.
For agriculture and Gardening use only. The product is beyond our control hence we are not responsible for any damage