VALUE GOLD FUNGICIDE - COPPER OXYCHLORIDE 50%
Technical Name: COPPER OXYCHLORIDE 50 W.P.
- 500 gms in 200 liters of water per acre
- Repeat Dose in 10 days or as and when required
Time for Spraying:-
- For best result, apply prophylactically, i.e. before desires attack the plant. In rainy weather, spraying must be repeated at shorter intervals.
Limitation for use:-
- Do not use copper on any copper sli varieties of paddy as leaf scorching may occur.
- Do not use on a fruit tree without the addition of safeness (eg cottonseed oil) to avoid leaf scorch and re-settling.
For agriculture and Gardening use only. The product is beyond our control hence we are not responsible for any damage