- Takumi Control of broad range of Lepidopterian insects- Pronounced larvicidal activity, product has to be ingested - No ovicidal activity
- Takumi is fast acting and leads to rapid cessation of feeding immediately after ingestion of the compound
- Takumi provides assured control due to unique MCM technology
- It provides long duration control & having Low toxicity
- It has advanced water dispersible granular formualtion
- Takumi is safer to beneficial insects and hence has good fit in IPM & IRM
- It has phytotonic effect.
Technical Name: Flubendiamide 20% WG
Dosage: 0.5 gm/Liter of water
Mode of Action: Broad-Spectrum Transamination Insecticide
Target Crops: Rice, Cotton, Cabbage, Tomato, Sugarcane, Chilli, Tomato, Soyabean, Red gram, Groundnut, Bengal gram
Targeted Insect/Pests: Bollworms, Rice stem Borer, Aphid, Jassid, Leaf folder, American bollworm, Pod borer, Diamond, back moth, Fruit borer of Cotton, Rice, Pigeon Pea, Cabbage.
Click Here For More Insecticides