KATYAYANI VIKRAM HERBICIDE
- Katyayani Vikram Clodinafop Propargyl 15% WP is a new generation selective post–emergence broad–spectrum herbicide of the Aryloxyphenoxy propionate group, which very effectively controls Phalaris minor (Canary Grass) and Wild oat (Avena sp.) in standing crops of wheat.
- Katyayani Vikram specially developed for the control of Phalaris minor & wild oats in Wheat crop. The herbicide is taken up through leaves of grass weeds. Active growth of susceptible grasses ceases within 48 hours. Vikram quickly degraded in the soil & has little or no soil activity. Hence no cropping restrictions.
- Its systemic action is absorbed by the leaves and stem of the plants and stops the synthesis of lipids in the plant, thereby the growth of the weed is stopped within 48 hours. 14-21 days after application of Vikram the weeds dry up and die.
- Vikram is rapidly translocated within the plants and accumulates in the growing parts / meristematic tissues. Vikram is recommended for post emergence application which is about 30-35 days after sowing of wheat crop. (When phalaris minor is 3-4 leaf stage).
- 160 gram per acre Proper water volume should be used at least 150-180 of water per acre.
- Detailed Instructions are given along with the product.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet