Recommended for Polyhouse
- 1. Plant type: Semi erect.
- 2. Fruit Shape : Oval
- 3. Average Fruit Weight: 280 - 300 gm, very attractive fruit
- 4. Fruit colour: Glossy,deep blackish
- 5. Calyx: green & thornless
- 6. Heavy yielder
- Eggplant is a warm-weather plant.
- The optimum temperature for germination is 24-29°C (seedlings should emerge in 6-8 days) and 22-30°C for growth and fruit development.
- Full sun is a must.
- Eggplant is adaptable to different kinds of soil conditions.
- Deep, fertile and well-drained sandy loam or silt loam soils are desirable.
- Eggplant cannot tolerate frost and the growth of young plants is retarded when the temperature is below 16°C.
- Eggplant can tolerate drought and excessive rainfall, but growth slows when temperatures exceed 35°C.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet