- KOCIDE is broad spectrum superior quality contact protectant fungicide that is effective against a wide range of Ascomyetes, fungi imperfecti, bacteria and some basidiomycetes.
- Copper Hydroxide 53.8% DF53.8% DF
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- It is a broad spectrum contact fungicide.
- Uniform particle size of Kocide 2000 helps in uniform coverage, cover more surface area and thus provides effective disease control.
- Has better suspension which does not settle down in spray tank.
- Releases copper slowly, so provides longer duration of control.
- Ideal tool for Integrated disease management.
- Korteva has uniform particle size which helps in effective disease control.
- CROPS - Grapes, pepper, potato, rice
- INSECTS AND DISEASES - Anthracnose, False Loose Smut, Xanthomonas oryzae
- Kocide controls false smut and Bacterial leaf blight in Rice, Downey mildew of grapes , Anthracnose of chillies and late blight of potato
- Contact Fungicide
- DOSAGE - 2GM/litre of water
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet