AMRUTH ABACIL LIQUID (BIO FUNGICIDE)
- ABACIL is a biological preparation based on the selective strain of Bacillus subtilis, it is a plant growth promoting rhizobacterium shows to synthesis antifungal peptides.
- It persists in the environment and protects the crops effectively from fungal and bacterial pathogens.
- It controls disease causing pathogens like Pythium, Alternaria, Xanthomonas, Botrytis, phytophthora, sclerotinia which cause root rot, root wilt, seedling rot etc.
- Chemical Composition: Bacillus subtilis
- Soil application, Foliar spray & Wettable powder form
- Mix ABACIL at the proportion of 2-3ml per liter of water/ seed treatments/ drip irrigation / FYM. Individual Plants 2ml / 2 grams / liter of water & apply directly into the soil.
- Abacil controls disease causing pathogens like pythium, alterneria, and sclerotium, sclerotinia which cause root rot, root wilt, seeding rot, early blight leaf spot and mildew disease in crops.
- Helps to improve the soil health.
- Root rot, root wilt, seedling rot, early blight, late blight, leaf spot, stem rot and mildew diseases in crops
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet