GASSIN PIERRE SUPER TE (PLANT NUTRIENT)
- SUPER Te’ supplies balanced essential nutrient in required quantity in chelated form.
- SUPER Te’ increase productivity & quality.
- SUPER Te’ helps absorption of other nutrients.
- SUPER Te’ releases bound nutrients & makes them available.
- SUPER Te’ has longer retention of nutrients in plant there by reducing frequency of spraying.
Constituent in Chelated form
Zn - 5%, Mg - 2%, Mn - 0.5%, B - 0.25%, Protein Hydrolysate - 5% , S - 2%
COMPATIBILTY: Super Te is compatible with most insecticides, fungicides and foliar nutrients.
Mango, Grapes, Banana, Citrus
Potatoes, Onions, Turnips, Carrots, Tomato, Beans
Paddy, Maize, Wheat.
Ornamental & Aquatic plants.
DIRECTION FOR USE: Super Te is water soluble & suitable for use in conventional liquid foliar & irrigation water application.
STORAGE AND HANDLING: This product has excellent storable qualities. However, open containers should be stored in dry location away from direct sunlight.
RECOMMENDED DOSE: 400-500 ml/Ha.
WARRANTY: Since the use of this product is beyond our control we cannot assume and any responsibility other than uniform quality of the product.
CAUTION: It is a natural product which contains no preservative hence its shelf life will diminish after it has been mixed with water.
Harmful if swallowed. Avoid breathing the spray-mist. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing.
Keep out of reach of children.