SAFEX SHINE STAR PLUS THIAMETHOXAM 30% FS (INSECTICIDE)
- Stomach Poisons are insecticides that act when ingested by insects through their biting or chewing mouthparts. They provide cover against insects like stem borers, leaf folders, etc.
- Systemic pesticides are water-soluble, that is absorbed into a plant and distributed throughout its tissues, reaching the plant’s stem, leaves, roots, and any fruits or flowers. Hence, long-term residual effect.
- SHINESTAR PLUS is a broad-spectrum systemic insecticide, with all possible modes of penetration that are, ingestion, contact, or as a fumigant. It targets the central nervous system of the insect to control the infestation.
Mode of Action
SHINESTAR PLUS through various modes of action (ingestion, contact, and fumigant) gets absorbed by the insect, where it affects the central nervous system by blocking nicotinic acetylcholine receptor causing paralysis.
- Wheat, Mustard : Pest- Aphids , Dosage: 200ml/acre, 200-400ml/acre
- Tomato, Brinjal : Pest - Whiteflies, Jassids ,Dosage: 200ml/acre