MANDHATA AGRIART CHILLI SEEDS F1 HYBRID LALY-720
- Description-Mandhata seeds provides a very pungent performance well under high temperature, tolerant to different disease.
- Growing Season-summer
- Growing Conditions-Chillies need plenty of warmth to germinate so invest in a heated propagator for the windowsill or use a warm airing cupboard. Sow Chilli pepper seeds on the surface of a moist, free-draining, seed compost and cover with a fine sprinkling of compost or vermiculite.
- Seeds Requirement in acres- QUANTITY : 90 - 110 gm / Acre,
- Production Acres- Dry Chillies of rain fed crop is 200 – 400 kg and Irrigated crop is 600 – 1000 kg per acre.
- Germination Rate- 80 to 90%
- Maturity of fruit- : 60 to 65 days
- Fruit Size-FRUIT SIZE : 7 to 9 cms