GASSIN PIERRE LIQUIBOR - A UNIQUE LIQUID BORON SOLUTION (10%B)
LIQUIBOR [A UNIQUE LIQUID BORON SOLUTION (10%B)]
- LIQUIBOR provides Boron for effective maintenance of Boron levels in Plant tissues or for rapid correction of Boron Deficiencies in deficient crops.
- LIQUIBOR is a unique stabilizing agent and can be directly applied to foliage or soil.
- It is compatible with most agricultural chemicals.
- Foliar application of Boron is more efficient than soil application because the former avoids the formation of complex soil borates.
- LIQUIBOR is normal water soluble and rapidly absorbed by the foliage and utilized by the plant. Frequent foliar applications of small amounts are more effective than larger infrequent treatments.
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS: Boron: 10%
Mango, Grapes, Banana, Citrus
Potatoes, Onions, Turnips, Carrots, Tomato, Beans
Paddy, Maize, Wheat.
Ornamental & Aquatic plants.
Vegetables – 0.5L/ Ha , Fruits – 0.5L- 0.75L/ Ha , Field Crops – 0.5L/ Ha ,
Others – 0.5L/Ha
TIME OF APPLICATION: Prior to Flower or Fruit Formation
WARRANTY: Since the use of this product is beyond our control we cannot assume and any responsibility other than uniform quality of the product.
CAUTION: Harmful if swallowed. Avoid breathing the spray-mist. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing.
Keep out of reach of children.