KATYAYANI ACEPRO INSECTICIDE (ACETAMIPRID 20% SP)
Chemical Name: Acetamiprid 20% SP
Dose: 30 to 80 gm per acre
Mode of Action:
- Thrips control systemic translaminar action.
- It has novel mechanism action in the insect’s nervous system by acting as an agonist to nach.
- Thrips insecticide organic, It has exhibits tripe action, Ovicidal, Adulticide, and Larvicidal.
- The exciting foliar insecticide with new mode of action. aphids spay for plant, Quick knock down of a wide range of sucking & foliar feeding pests such as Aphids, Whitefly, Jassid, Leafhoppers and Plant bugs.
- Unique translaminar activity that puts protection on both sides of the Leaf surface to long action with control.
- With the special active mechanism it can kill those insects which has resistance to Organo-Phosphorus and insecticides.
- Due to low dose it is very economical.
- It is Cost Effective product with best control of Thrips whitefly jassid aphids Leafhoppers Leafminers Scales etc. Can be used on Vegetables Fruits Cumin Citrus Wheat Mustard Potato Tea.
- Dose: 0.5 GM / Ltr or 30 to 80 gm per
- Acetamiprid 20%SP Acepro Suitable for Foliar Spray.
- pest Killer Insect Killer for Garden Plants and Agriculture Crops/ aphids killer/ aphids spay for plant.
- Acetamiprid 20% SP has systemic translaminar action. It has a novel mechanism of action on the insect nervous systems by acting as an aganist to nach. It also exhibits triple action: ovicidal, adulticidal and larvicidal.