डॉ सुइबायो जैविक बायो डॉन विकर्षक
Visit the SuiBio storeउत्पत्ति का देश: भारत
- Directions To Use
- Alternative Method
Directions To Use
- Dilute 1 ltr Bio Don with 100 ltr fresh water.
- While filling in the sprayer filter the diluted solution.
- Spray around the crop field in a width of 2-3 feet & 1 feet away from crop.
- Wet the surface with water before spray of Bio Don diluted liquid.
- Wet the surface once in a week in dry weather to keep moisture.
- Dilute Bio Don with water in 1:2 ratio in a tub & soak cotton or jure rope for min 4 hrs.
- Tie the soaked rope around the crop filed at 1 feet height.
- Wet the rope once in a week in dry weather.
Adopt which ever method suits in the crop area
- Wild boars can be repelled at least 45 days if procedure is followed strictly.
- Keeping moisture is important for better results.
Keep away from children, food stuffs and contact areas.
- Use protective goggles and hand gloves during application.
- Wash your hands for 5 minutes with detergent after spraying.
- Do not smoke or eat while spraying.