अवेस्ता प्रो जैव उर्वरक
- Chemical composition: Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Spores (AMF)
- Dosage: 500 g/Acre
- Method of application: Soil Drenching through Drip/Manual
- Spectrum: Avesta Pro is mycorrhiza based Biofertiliser, which improves absorption of soil nutrients (Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium etc.,) & water.
- Compatibility: It is recommended to avoid mixing fungicides with all kinds of AMF and Mycorrhizal Biofertilser products used for soil application.
- Frequency of application: Avesta Pro is to be applied early, along with the basal fertilizer for seasonal crops and the application has to be repeated along with the top dressing of fertilisers. In long-duration crops, split and multiple applications are recommended along with fertilizer application during critical growth stages of the crop.
- Applicable crops: All Crops
- Extra description: Avesta Pro forms Hyphae that increases the surface area of roots that enhances the ability of the crops to absorb major and minor soil nutrients critical for growth and establishment of the crops like Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium etc. Avesta Pro help crops withstand Abiotic Stress during critical growth stages of the crop
- Special Remark: The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.