- Infinito is a modern fungicide that has a very strong translaminar effect based on both active ingredients from upper to lower surface of the leaves. It is a systemic broad-spectrum fungicide with protective and curative actions that offers not only disease control but also improves the quality and yield of a crop. In Potato, it improves the yield quality by reducing the incidence of late blight
- FLUOPICOLIDE 5.56% WW + PROPAMOCARB HYDROCHLORIDE 55.6% WW
Features & Benefits
- Complete and even distribution on the leaves, stem and petioles offering a Perfect coverage
- Even distribution and translaminar activity makes it Long Lasting
- Infinito moves quickly from leaves to stems resulting in Fast Intake
- Adheres to the leaf even when the leaf surface is wet wit dew or during recent rainfall making it Weather Independent
- CROPS: Potato
- DISEASES: Late Blight
- DOSAGE: 1.6 liter/Ha or 640 ml/acre
- MODE OF ACTION: Infinito Fluopicolide works by disorganizing the pathogens' cell structure, disrupting the formation of spectrin like proteins. This novel mode of action is highly effective against pathogens at all key stages in its life cycle.
- Propamocarb hydrochloride is a carbate systemic fungicide with protective action. It reduces mycelial growth and development of sporangia and spores, influences the biochemical synthesis of membranes.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet