URJA US-372 RIDGE GOURD SEEDS F-1 HYBRID
- Ridge gourd is an important Indian vegetable crop and can be grown throughout the year.
- Ridge gourd belongs to the Cucurbitaceae family.
- Thrives very well in warm and hot climate. Idea temperature range is 25 to 35°C.
- VARIETY DETAILS:
- Prolific bearer
- First vigorous vines dark in color
- Harvest in 50 to 55 days
- Average length: 30 to 35cms
- Average fruit weight: 200 to 250gms
- Approx. seeds count - 150
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet