MAHY 9 MEBH-9 BRINJAL
- Fruit Shape : Long & Elongated
- Fruit Colour : Monocoloured Green
- Fruit Weight : 50 - 60 gm
- Calyx : Non Spiny Green
- Long uniform shape fruits comes in bunches
- Less seeds content & good taste
- Green Long elongated fruits.
Eggplant is a warm-weather plant. The optimum temperature for germination is 24-29°C (seedlings should emerge in 6-8 days) and 22-30°C for growth and fruit development. Full sun is a must. Eggplant is adaptable to different kinds of soil conditions. Deep, fertile and well-drained sandy loam or silt loam soils are desirable. Eggplant cannot tolerate frost and the growth of young plants is retarded when the temperature is below 16°C. Eggplant can tolerate drought and excessive rainfall, but growth slows when temperatures exceed 35°C.