- SHIMO is a novel technology Broad spectrum insecticide in the form of a suspension concentrate belonging to anthracitic diamide group.
- SHIMO has a unique mode of action called Ryanodine Receptor Activators that disrupt normal muscle functions within the pest, resulting in impaired muscle paralysis, feeding cessation lethargy and eventually insect death.
- SHIMO High larvicidal potency works through ingestion.
- SHIMO has Rapid damage control because of quick feeding cessation. It can control pests at a low rate of application.
- CHLORANTRANILIPROLE 18.5% w/w SC
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- SHIMO is selective & safe for non-target arthropods and conserves natural parasitoids, predators and pollinators.
- SHIMO gives effective and long duration control.
- SHIMO has excellent tool for Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programs.
- SHIMO is a Green label product.
- SHIMO can control pests at a low rate of application.
|Crops||Common name of the pests||Formulation(g)||Dilution in water(Liters)|
|Rice/Paddy||Stem borer&Leaf folder||60||200|
|Sugarcane||Early shoot borer,top shoot borer||150||400|
|Brinjal||Fruit & Shoot borer||80||200-300|
|Cotton||American bollworm,Spotted bollworm,Tobacco caterpillar||60||200|
|Soyabean||Green semi loppes,Stem fly,Girdle beetle||60||200-300|
|Pigeon pea/Arhar||Gram pod borer,Pod fly||60||200-300|
|Bengal gram/Chick pea||Pod borer||50||200|
|Black gram||Pod borer||40||200|
|Chilli||Fruit borer,Tobacco caterpillar||60||200|
|Cabbage||Diamond back moth||20||200|
|Bitter gourd||Fruit borer,Leaf caterpillar||40-50||200|
|Maize||Spotted stem borer||80||200|
- Broad Spectrum insecticide
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet