- Copper-based multisite-action fungicide with contact activity.
- Blitox is a broad-spectrum protective fungicide with bactericidal properties against key diseases.
- It is having long-lasting effects on target diseases.
- Blitox is very much helpful in resistance management.
- Safe for mammals as it's a natural compound.
- Excellent fungicide to be used during rains or hailstorms.
UsageCROP AND TARGET DISEASE
|Citrus||Leaf Spot and Canker|
|Cardamom||Clump Rot and Leaf Spot|
|Chillies||Leaf Spot and Fruit Rot|
|Betel||Foot Rot and Leaf Spot|
|Banana||Fruit Rot and Leaf Spot|
|Coffee||Black Rot and Rust|
|Potato||Early Blight and Late Blight|
|Paddy||Brown Leaf Spot|
|Tobacco||Downy Mildew, Black Sank and Frog eye leaf|
|Tea||Blister Blight, Black Rot and Red Rust|
DOSAGE: 2gm/liter water
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet