DuPont KOCIDE 2000 FUNGICIDE/BACTERICIDE
Technical Content: Copper Hydroxide
- It is a broad spectrum contact fungicide
- Uniform particle size of Kocide 2000 helps in uniform coverage, cover more surface area and thus provides effective disease control
- Has better suspension which does not settle down in spray tank
- Releases copper slowly, so provides longer duration of control.
- Ideal tool for Integrated disease management
Mode Of Action : Contact fungicide
Crop : Grapes, tomato, carrot & Other vegetables Crops.
Target Disease : Citrus canker, Black Spot, early Blight, late Blight.
Dosage : 2gm per Litre of water