Yara Liva Tropicote is a unique granular fertilizer that contains fully soluble calcium in combination with fast-acting nitrate nitrogen to give a top-quality, highly marketable produce.
It is a dense granular fertilizer that spreads accurately up to 24 meters by machine or accurately when placed by hand.
It is a free-flowing material with 90% of particles 2-4mm. Its hygroscopic nature means that it readily dissolves when in contact with the soil in humid conditions or a night dew.
This formulation offers a low risk of scorch and is often used as a final topdressing to a wide range of high-value crops.
Technical content :
- Nitrogen(N) 15.5%, Calcium (CA) 18.8% and Chloride Free
- Brassicas: Apply 75kg/ha YaraLiva Tropicote, four weeks after transplanting and then again at head /curd formation
- Cabbage: 25 kg/acre, 30-45 days after transplant.
- Cotton: Apply 25kg/ha YaraLiva Tropicote at 80% emergence around each plant, avoiding direct contact between the fertilizer and emerging seedling.
- Groundnuts/Peanuts: For best results, apply 63kg/ha YaraLiva Tropicote during sowing and again 30-35 days after sowing,
- Maize: Apply YaraLiva TROPICOTE @25kg/acre at 25-35 days after planting stage.