KOPPERT VIDI GREENPATH INSECTICIDE
Botanical Extract from the seed kernels of Pongamiaglabra(Karanjtree)
Active Ingredient: Karanjinand other active substances that help in plant protection
Formulation: 2 % ME –Microencapsulated liquid formulation (20,000ppm)
Mode of Action: Insect Growth Regulator.
The hormone ecdysone is responsible for molting in insects is arrested resulting in anti-feedant activity and results in consequent mortality.
Target Pests - Red spider mites, Thrips, Jassids, Tea mosquito bug
General instructions to spray the VIDI GREENPATH
- Spray Vidi Greenpath combinations in the early hours of the morning or late in the afternoon for better results.
- Avoid applying in direct sunlight.
- It is recommended to apply Vidi Greenpath in combination with Adpro Shootin.
- Start the first application at the first appearance of the insect pest.
- Thorough leaf coverage is essential for best results especially the underside of the leaves where the pest is located.
- Do not spray against the wind.CompatibilityVidi Greenpath is compatible with bio-pesticides and with conventional chemical pesticides.