VELUM PRIME NEMATICIDE
- Velum Prime is a revolutionary Nematicide that offers long-lasting protection against Root-Knot nematodes.
- Nematodes attack the roots of the host crop and multiply very fast in favorable conditions resulting in the formation of big knots on the roots.
- Amongst all nematodes seen in India, Root-knot nematode is most prominently seen and causes substantial economic losses to the farmers.
Mode of action
The active ingredient fluopyrum selectively inhibits Complex II of the mitochondrial respiratory chain of nematodes.
Following application of Velum prime, nematodes cannot generate energy to sustain hence initially take on the shape of a needle, becomes immobile and eventually dies.
Velum Prime Features
- Fast, effective and long duration control of Root knot nematodes.
- Safety profile for the operator and the environment.
- Low application rate and high flexibility in application.
- Profitable and sustainable farm management.
250 to 300 mL per acre and must be applied up to 15 days of transplanting.
Crop and Targets pests:
|Tomato||Root knot nematode (Meloidogyne incognita)|
CLICK HERE FOR: BEST QUALITY BIO NEMATICIDES