VELUM PRIME NEMATICIDE
- Velum Prime is a revolutionary Nematicide that offers long-lasting protection against Root-Knot nematodes.
- Nematodes attack the roots of the host crop and multiply very fast in favourable conditions resulting in the formation of big knots on the roots.
- Amongst all nematodes have seen in India, the Root-knot nematode is most prominently seen and causes substantial economic losses to the farmers.
CLICK HERE FOR BEST QUALITY BIO NEMATICIDES
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- Fast, effective and long duration control of Root-knot nematodes.
- The safety profile for the operator and the environment.
- Low application rate and high flexibility in application.
- Profitable and sustainable farm management
- CROPS - Tomato.
- INSECTS/ DISEASES - Root knot nematode (Meloidogyne incognita).
MODE OF ACTION -
- The active ingredient fluopyrum selectively inhibits Complex II of the mitochondrial respiratory chain of nematodes.
- Following the application of Velum prime, nematodes cannot generate energy to sustain hence initially take on the shape of a needle, becomes immobile and eventually dies.
- DOSAGE - 250 to 300 ml/acre and must be applied up to 15 days of transplanting.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet