AMRUTH VEGETABLE GROW VMC (VEGETABLE MICROBIAL CONSORTIA)
Prepaid Only. NO RETURN.
AMRUTH VMC is an unique agricultural fermentation technology
consisting of microbial consortia, nutrients and proteins required for plants
growth and development.
- AMRUTH VMC consists of plant growth promoting microorganisms for
Nitrogen Fixation, Phosphate Solubilization, Potash and Zinc Mobilization.
- AMRUTH VMC formulation is also enriched with essential nutrients and
readily available protein media.
- AMRUTH VMC enhance plant growth, productivity and crop protection.
- AMRUTH VMC plays a vital role in soil management and nutrient
mobilization, disease prevention and plant defense mechanism .
- Due to all the above mentioned beneficial factors the crop yield will
increase by 10-20%.
Method of Application
- Seed treatment:- Mix 100 ml of AMRUTH VMC in 1 liter of water treat
one kg of seeds with solution, after drying seeds under shade sow the seeds.
- Soil treatment:-Apply 5 liters of AMRUTH VMC for 1 acre through drip
- Mix 5 liters of AMRUTH VMC with 300-400 kg of AMRUTH GOLD /
FYM and apply to field, one day before planting