V-ZYME PLANT BOOSTER
V-Zyme is a unique formulation of micronutrients with amino acid, growth-supporting co-factors and biostimulant, consisting of various minerals suspended in amino acids.
The micronutrients are used in such a peculiar form that ensures the bioavailability of these micronutrients to the maximum extent. Such bioavailability of these micronutrients is rarely seen in any other products available in the market.
V-Zyme helps the plant to maintain a healthy hormone balance. V-Zyme contains plant based alkaloids which trigers gene expression in plants , induces very strong systemic acquired resistance (SAR) in plants.
V-Zyme increases the production/yield in all crops by:
- Allowing the plant to express its full potential to grow.
- Stimulating the root formation and enhancing the absorption of more micronutrients from the soil
- Giving faster recovery from stress, wear and tear
- V-Zyme helps the plant to express more flowering and induces more number of fruits.
- Reducing immature fruit drop and enhances fruit size and quality.
- Promoting vegetative growth in plants and thus helps in vegetable plant cultivation.
- Improving natural resistance to pests and disease
- Minimize the use of pesticides & fertilizers by 40%.
- Helps to give immediate plant development boost at the time when it matters most in the vegetative stage.
- Helps to give maximum trace minerals bioavailability through leaf, stem, seed and root.
- Uptake of soil nutrients, resistance to some pests by enhancing Systemic Acquired Resistance, drought tolerance, stress tolerance, and improves seed germination.
- Helps to give boost to the synthesis of enzymes and the process of photosynthesis
- Reduces immature dropping of flowers, vegetables & fruits. Increases maturity & improves quality.
- Is a natural product, easy to handle, safe to the user and to the environment
- Improves post harvest storage life of vegetable and fruit
- Decrease the pesticide use by 30-40%.
1st Foliar application before flowering, 2nd Foliar application in fruiting stage