V GUARD (BIO VIRICIDE)
- Types Of Virus covered
- Target Crops
P4H V-Guard is a pure botanical product which is extracted from anti-viral herbs to help plants cure the viruses in natural way.
Lantana camera, Boerhavvia diffusa, Acorus calamus and Bougainvillea spectabilis.
The recommended dosage is 4ml/lt of water along with a systemic insecticide for vector control. 2 sprays are required for visible results at 6-8 days of interval.
• Leaf Curl Virus (Cotton, Vegetables, Papaya etc)
• Yellow Vein Mosaic Virus (almost all the crops)
• Tungro Virus (Paddy), Shoe String Virus (Eggplant)
• Ratoon Stunting Virus(Sugarcane), Grassy Shoot Disease (Sugarcane)
• VEGETABLES: Capsicum, chillies, cucurbit family (watermelon, muskmelon, cucumber, bottle gourd etc), Okra, Tomato, Potato, Onion, Garlic etc
• Cotton, Tobacco, Sugarcane, Soybean, Coriander
• Fruits like: Papaya, Pomegranate, Strawberries etc
• Flowers: Rose, Marigold etc
• Pulses like Urad, Moong etc.
• Paddy, Wheat, Bajra etc.