LANCER GOLD INSECTICIDE
- Lancer Insecticide is designed to help vegetable farmers control multiple insect pests cost-effectively. It is a combination of two systemic insecticides from different classes.
- Acephate 50 % + Imidacloprid 1.8 % SP
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- Lancer gold offers a hassle-free premix solution for the management of multiple pests including thrips
- The active ingredients in Lancer gold Insecticide (acephate and imidacloprid) are water-soluble and readily absorbed by plant roots and foliage to give systemic control of feeding insects.
- Insect pests are generally controlled more effectively through ingestion than by contact.
- This insecticide is used to kill both chewing and sucking insects
Mode Of Action
- Acephate-Acetylcholine esterase inhibition. Imidacloprid -Inhibits the transmission of nerve impulses in insects by binding irreversibly to specific insect nicotinic acetylcholine receptors.
Crop with Target
- Cotton - Aphid, Jassid, Thrips, Whiteflies, Bollworm
- Rice - Stem Borer, Brown Plant Hopper
- Dosage - 1.0 kg per ha
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet