ANSHUL TRICOMAX (BIO FUNGICIDE TRICHODERMA VIRIDE)
- ANSHUL TRICOMAX contains Trichoderma viride fungi which has properties of controlling many plant diseases.
- Trichoderma viride
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- Anshul Tricomax competes with other plant pathogenic micro-organism by killing them or suppressing their growth by producing a group of antibiotics.
- Anshul Tricomax also releases plant growth promoting agents.
- Tricomax species fungi are free-living fungi that are commonly found in soil and plant roots.
- Tricomax species are important in the soil as they can be used as biological agents in controlling many plant diseases and have plant root growth promoting capabilities.
- INCREASES DISEASE RESISTANCE
- INCREASES PLANT GROWTH AND YIELD
- INCREASES ROOT GROWTH
- IMPROVES SOIL PERMEABILITY
- Almost all crops
- INSECTS & DISEASES:
- root/collar/ stem rot, damping off, wilt & blight diseases
- Foliar application Dissolve 1 ml/3 g of Anshul Tricomax in one litre of water and spray in the evening hours on both the surface of the leaves.
- Soil application Mix 1 litre/ 2 kg of Anshul Tricomax in 100 kg of FYM/ Anshul Compact broadcast on one acre.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet