TRICEL INSECTICIDE (CHLORPYRIPHOS)
Technical Content: Chlorpyriphos 48% EC
- Tricel is used around the world to control insect pest in agricultural and commercial settings.
- Triple mode of action – contact, stomach & vapor ensure best control of many insect pests.
- A higher concentration brand of Chlorpyriphos which is safe & IPM compatible.
Mode of action:
- Tricel affects the nervous system by inhibiting the breakdown of acetylcholine (ACh), a neurotransmitter. When insects are exposed, Chlorpyriphos binds to the active site of the cholinesterase (ChE) enzyme, which prevents breakdown of ACh in the synaptic cleft leading to paralysis & eventually death of treated insect.
- Widely used to control bollworms effectively
- Active on foliar feeding and soil dwelling insect pests
- Best suited for termite control in crop and non-crop areas
- A stronger formulation for quick knockdown of sucking pest and bollworm early instars
- Flexible application timing and method
- IPM & IRM compatible
|CROP||COMMON NAME OF THE PEST||DOSAGE/HA|
|Rice||Stem borer, Leaf roller||750 - 800|
|Cotton||Bollworms||1000 - 1200|
Dosage: 2 ml/liter and 400ml/acre