- Tracer® is the first product in a unique class of compounds called the naturalyte class.
- Spinosad has an extremely favorable mammalian and non-target toxicology and environmental fate profile.
- It is recommended for cotton, chilli and redgram against Helicoverpa armigera and thrips.
Features of Tracer®
- Tracer® insect control is based on the active ingredient Spinosad.
- Tracer® is produced by the fermentation process from a soil actinomycete, Saccharopolyspora spinosa and possesses the effectiveness of conventional insecticide and the safety of biologicals.
Crops treated with Tracer®
- Cotton, Chilli, Redgram
How does it work?
- It acts as acetylcholine receptor modulator by altering acetylcholine receptor site and by disrupting binding.