Touchdown System 4 is a total, non-selective herbicide with systemic action. It is applied for post-emergence control of annual and perennial weeds, from sunflower, corn, orchards, vines or stubble crops from uncultivated land.
- It is quickly absorbed into plants
- It works efficiently and in a short time
- It has no residual activity in the soil
- This herbicide is based on a multifunctional adjuvant system and is absorbed faster by the green parts of plants. It is then transferred to the growth tips, roots and underground organs of plants.
- Touchdown System 4 has no residual activity in the soil, being rapidly degraded by microorganisms in the environment. The maximum effect on weeds is obtained in optimal temperature and humidity conditions.
- Climatic extremes can stress the weeds and the herbicide will no longer be so stressful on the weeds, it should be avoided as the application period
Methods of application:
- Touchdown System 4 is applied to the ground by spraying in post-emergence treatments. The dosage is made depending on the crop and the degree of weed infestation.
- For sunflower and corn crops, the treatment is applied 3-4 days before sowing. The dosage is 2 l / ha.
- For fruit orchard or vine crops, the treatment is applied in post-emergence treatments, the dosage being 3-4 l / ha.
- For stubble growers, the dosage will be based on the degree of spread, and varies between 3 and 4 l / ha.
Touchdown System 4 may be compatible with other herbicides and adjuvants, but before that, a test must be performed on a small area of land.
- For vine or orchard crops, additional protection measures must be taken so that the green parts of the crop are not affected by the spray solution.
|Crop||Weeds attacked||Application moment||Dose|
|Sunflower||-||Preplant (3-4 days before sowing)||2 l/ha|
|Orchards on seed (apple, pear) and stone fruit (plum, cherry, sour cherry, apricot, peach)||Annual monocotyledons and dicotyledons||Post-emergent||3 l/ha|
|Perennial monocotyledons and dicotyledons||Postemergence||4 l/ha|
|Corn||-||Preplant (3-4 days before sowing)||2 l/ha|
|Railway embankments and lands without an agricultural destination||Perennial monocotyledons and dicotyledons||Postemergence||3-4 l/ha|
|Infestation with annual weeds in the young phase||3 l/ha|
|Infestation with weeds of 20-40 cm||4 l/ha|
|Massive infestation||5 l/ha|
|Vineyards||Perennial monocotyledons and dicotyledons||Postemergence||4 l/ha|
|Moderate infestation with annual weeds in the young phase||3 l/ha|