CORAL II CARROT F1
Coral II is a slow bolting chantanay type carrot, 18 cm long, 6.3 cm in diameter and 200 gram in weight. Carrot is vivid reddish-orange in color and has small and dark colored core with excellent eating quality.
- Plants are vigorous and uniform and can be harvested in 115 days after sowing.
- This excellent variety is highly tolerant to leaf blight and heat, suitable for harvest in early summer, fall and winter.
- One of the most popular carrots grown in Japan and other regions in Asia.
- Type : Kuroda
- Maturity (days after sowing) : 115
- Root Length (cm) : 18
- Root Diameter (cm) : 6
- Root Weight (g) : 250
- Root Skin Color : Reddish Orange
- Root Core Color : Reddish Orange
- Bolting Habit : Early
- Resistance to Ad : IR
* Ad : Alternaria leaf blight (Alteraria dauci)
* Resistance : HR = High resistance, IR = Intermediate resistance