Technical Name: THIAMETHOXAM 25% WG
Mod of Action: SYSTEMIC INSECTICIDE FOR SUCKING PEST
- TAIYO belongs to Neonicotinoide group of insecticide.
- TAIYO is recommended on several crops on a wide variety of insect pests listed on the table.
- TAIYO provides excellent, fast-acting and long-lasting control for sucking pest.
- TAIYO is flexible to be used as a foliar spray, soil application, and drenching
Features and USP:
- TAIYO is rapidly taken up by the plants.
- TAIYO is very effective against the sucking insect pests in many crops.
- TAIYO has good compatibility with commonly used insecticides and fungicides.
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|Rice||Stem borer, Gall midge, Leaf folder, BPH, WBPH, GLH & Thrips||40||200-300||14|
|Rice (Nursery)||Whorl Maggot||800||100 ml/g||86|
|Potato||Aphids||40 (foliar spray)||200||77|
|Potato||Aphids||80 (soil drenching)||160 - 200|
|Cotton||Jassids & Aphids||40||200-300||21|
|Tomato||White fly||80 (foliar spray) 160 (soil drenching)||200||5|
|Brinjal||White fly & Jassids||80||200||3|
|Okra||Jassids, Aphids, White fly||40||200-400||5|