T STANES 5 MIN (BIOSTIMULANT - A SOURCE OF ORGANIC NITROGEN)
200 gm (100 gm x 2)
5MIN is a microbial formulation that stimulates the physiological processes when applied to the soil and enhances nutrient uptake, crop quality and yield. 5 MIN provides natural nutrients, precursors, cofactors for improving the growth and vigor of the plants. The presence of biopolymers ensures longer viability of the microbes and act as biocatalysts for the plants under normal / saline / acidic / alkaline soil conditions.
– Increases the nutrient availability, translocation and nutrient use efficiency.
– Effectively controls soil borne fungal pathogens.
– Improves the organic content and microbial population beneficial to soil and plant.
– Promotes growth & tolerance of plants under stress.
– Enhances the defense potential by eliciting the pathogen responsive genes & improves plant health & yield.
Unique features of 5MIN:
– 5MIN is a multifunctional microbial stimulant.
– Product application in soil is easier (100gm/acre) compared to the high volume/doses of Biofertilizers (5litres/acre).
– Enables the availability of minerals.
– Instantly soluble in water.
– Fast revival of microbial inoculants after application in soil.
– Transportation cost & storage space is low.
– Product shelf life 2 years.
Crops Recommended: Paddy, Wheat, Vegetables & other crops (Tomato, Chili, Brinjal, Bhendi & Cucurbits family)
Soil broadcasting or drip irrigation: 100g / acre
Shelf life: Two years.
Mode of Action:
– 5MIN stimulates plant growth by enabling the solubilization of fixed nutrients, production of phyto-hormones & organic substances.
– The organic acids & enzymes released by the microbes in 5MIN solubilizes the fixed minerals (P, Zn, Fe, S & fixation of N) and enhance the availability of nutrients to plants.
– The production of few selective enzymes reduces the effect of stress hormones & increases the growth of roots and shoots.
– The volatile organic metabolites act as inducers & trigger the
physiological potential of the plant.
Method of Application:
Seed Treatment:- 5MIN at the rate of 1 gm / liter of water is dissolved and kept for 30 minutes. It is then used for treating one kg of seeds before sowing. Similarly seedling roots can be dipped for 30 minutes prior to planting after preparing 1 gm of the product in one liter of water.
Drenching / Drip Irrigation :- 5MIN is dissolved in 1 liter of water & kept for 30 minutes. It is then mixed in sufficient quantity of water that is adequate for coverage & kept for 30 minutes and applied through drip irrigation / drenching.
Soil Broad Casting :- 5MIN is dissolved in 1 liter of water & kept for 30 minutes. It is then mixed with sufficient quantity of soil / FYM required for one acre & applied as soil broadcasting.