5MIN is a microbial formulation that stimulates the physiological processes when applied to the soil and enhances nutrient uptake, crop quality and yield. 5 MIN provides natural nutrients, precursors, cofactors for improving the growth and vigor of the plants. The presence of biopolymers ensures longer viability of the microbes and act as biocatalysts for the plants under normal / saline / acidic / alkaline soil conditions.
– Increases the nutrient availability, translocation and nutrient use efficiency.
– Effectively controls soil borne fungal pathogens.
– Improves the organic content and microbial population beneficial to soil and plant.
– Promotes growth & tolerance of plants under stress.
– Enhances the defense potential by eliciting the pathogen responsive genes & improves plant health & yield.
Unique features of 5MIN:
– 5MIN is a multifunctional microbial stimulant.
– Product application in soil is easier (100gm/acre) compared to the high volume/doses of Biofertilizers (5litres/acre).
– Enables the availability of minerals.
– Instantly soluble in water.
– Fast revival of microbial inoculants after application in soil.
– Transportation cost & storage space is low.
– Product shelf life 2 years.