SURUCHI SWEET CORN
- This is a hybrid product of Indo American Hybrid Seeds.
- The plants are vigorous, tall, long and broad leaves.
- Medium cub placement and very good husk cover.
- The cubs mature in about 80-85 days from planting.
- The kernels are yellow sweet and arranged in straight rows.
- The TSS % is 13-15%
- The plants are tolerant to foliar diseases.
- This is a high cub and high fodder yielding variety.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet