SUN BIO SULPHO BAC (BIO FERTILIZER SULPHUR OXIDIZING BACTERIA)
- Silicate Solubilizing Bacteria (CFU: 2 x 109 Cells / ml)
- SUN BIO SS-BAC is a biological fertilizer based on a selected strain on naturally occurring beneficial bacteria.
- Silicate Solubilizing Bacteria is used as an effective soil inoculant.
- It solubilizes silica and provides the plant with strength to tolerate biotic and abiotic stresses and improves its resistance to pest and disease attack.
BENEFITS OF SUN BIO SULPHO BAC :
- Natural Sulphur improves plant and soil health and also aids in soil fertility.
- Sulphur is essential element for growth, yield and quality of legumes, oilseeds, garlic and onion.
- It helps in reclaiming the alkaline and saline soil for normal cultivation.
Crops: Cereals, millets, fruits, vegetables, flowers, sugarcane, plantation and field crops.
Soil Application (Per Acre):
Mix 1 liter of SUN BIO SS-BAC with 50-100 kg of well decomposed manure or cake and apply evenly on moist soil.
Mix 10 ml of SUN BIO SS-BAC in 1 liter of water and apply near root zone by drenching.
Fertigation (Per Acre):
Mix 1-2 liter of SUN BIO SS-BAC in sufficient water and apply in the root zone through drip system.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet