SUN BIO FE BAC (BIO FERTILIZER FE OXIDIZING BACTERIA)
- Sun Bio Fe Bac Bio Fertilizer based on a selected strain of naturally-occurring beneficial bacteria. Sun Bio Fe Bac efficiently makes Ferrous (Iron) available to the growing plants. Ferrous is one of the essential micronutrients required for protein and chlorophyll synthesis in the plants. It also acts as catalyst for enzyme activities, respiration and photosynthesis.
- Technical Content : Ferrous Mobilizing Bacteria (CFU: 2 x 109 Cells / ml)
- Sun Bio Fe-Bac helps in mobilizing ferrous to the plants thereby helps in correcting ferrous deficiency.
- Sun Bio Fe Bac effectively mobilizes unavailable iron / ferrous ions and makes it assimilable by plants.
- Ferrous takes part in chlorophyll synthesis and helps in imparting dark green colour to the plants.
- Crops:Cereals, millets, fruits, vegetables, flowers, sugarcane, plantation and field crops.
- Soil Application (Per Acre):Mix 1 liter of SUN BIO FE-BAC with 50-100 kg of well decomposed manure or cake and apply evenly on moist soil.
- Fertigation (Per Acre):Mix 1-2 liter of SUN BIO FE-BAC in water and apply in the root zone through drip system.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet