UTKARSH SUDOZ - L (BIO BACTERICIDE, BIO FUNGICIDE)
• Sudoz- L is a biopesticide works as bio-bactericide cum biofungicide prepared by concept of Biotechnology. • Sudoz-L is a Pseudomonas florescence bacterium formulated in liquid form.
• Sudoz-L is effective against wide variety of seed and soil borne plant pathogenic fungi.
• Sudoz-L helps to protect Rice, chilly, Banana, Tomato, Chickpea, Sesame, Groundnut, and Sugarcane from fungus.
• Sudoz - L controls sheath blight fungus of rice, leaf blight of wheat, fuscous blight of gram, blight in pear, leaf blight in tomato, bacterial blight in cotton
wilt disease in pigeon pea, banana, cauliflower, fusarium wilt in cotton, bacterial wilt in tomato and potato,
root rot in chicken pea, tomato, ground nut, fruit rot in tomato
damping off in pea and chili
scab in apple, anthracnose in mango
common bunt disease and leaf spot of wheat
Potato, Tomato, Brinjal, Chilli, Okra, Onion, Bottle gourd, Bitter gourd, Ridge gourd, Sponge gourd, Little gourd, Pointed gourd, Grams, Papaya, Mango, Banana, Papaya, Rice, Wheat, Gram, Tomato, Cotton, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Sapota, Pomegranate, Guava, Ber, Apple, Pear, Peach, Plum, Loquat, Almond, Cherry, Grape, Fig, Water melon, Musk melon, Jack fruit, Aonla, Bael, Custard apple, Phalsa, Grape, Orange, Citrus, Apricoat, Walnut, Pecannut, Strawberry, Litchi, Arecanut, Lemons, Pineappple, Kiwifruit, Dragon fruit, Avocado,
Method of application
- Drenching Application: 3 ml of the product in 1 lit. water applied over the crops by drenching
- Soil Treatement : 0.5 to 1 litre of the product mixed with 25 kg. farm yard manure applied to the soil prior to sowing or post sowing.
- 1-2 litre/acre.
• Sudoz- L is a biopesticide works as bio-bactericide cum biofungicide prepared by concept of Biotechnology. Sudoz-L is a Pseudomonas florescence bacterium formulated in liquid form.