SPOTLESS (FOR PLANT DISEASE CONTROL)
Formulation : Liquid
SPOTLESS is an eco-friendly broad-spectrum bio-fungicide/bio-bactericide contains plant extracts that act by inhibiting the germination of fungal spores and bacterial cells by inflicting damages to their cell wall. It is used for controlling leaf spot diseases.
Recommended crops and Diseases
• Chili– Leaf spot disease caused by bacteria
• It also controls other leaf spot diseases in a wide range of crops.
Dosage : 0.25lit/acre. | 0.625 lit / ha
Usage: 2ml/ Litre of water, mix and spray
Shelf life: 2 years
Foliar application: Spotless spray can be started soon after observing the small spots on the leaf.
• Spotless is organic in nature and non-toxic product
• It is compatible with chemical fungicides/pesticides.
• It can be used in Integrated Disease Management programs.
• Eco-friendly in nature.
Packing available : 500 ml & 1.0 Lt.