- Spectrum is a world class fungicide containing Azoxystrobin 11% & Tebuconazole 18.3% w/w SC. It inhibits respiration and ergosterol synthesis of the fungus. Spectrum is a powerful combination of Triazole and Strobilurin chemistries & it exhibits Systemic and Translaminar movement and disperse rapidly in plant system.
- Azoxystrobin 11% & Tebuconazole 18.3% w/w SC..
- Broad Spectrum Control of Diseases, a Single solution for a number of diseases.
- Multifunctional Action-Can be used as Protective, Curative & Eradicative.
- Its translaminar & systemic movement inhibits new growth of fungus after spray.
- It is quickly absorbed by plants & rapidly enters in plant system & starts working.
- It gives longer duration control thus reduces the number of sprays for the farmer.
- Its dual site action is a perfect fit for resistance management.
|CROPS||TARGET PEST/ DISEASE||DOSE PER ACRE|
|Apple||Scab, Powdery Mildew & pre mature leaf fall disease||300 ml/ acre|
|Onion||Purple Blotch||300 ml/ acre|
|Chilli||Anthracnose, Die Back||300 ml/ acre|
|Paddy||Blast of paddy, Sheath Blight||300 ml/ acre|
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet