SILVER CROP GLYFOSIL (YELLOW) - 41 | HERBICIDE
- Glyfosil-41 is a systemic, broad spectrum, non-selective post emergent herbicide. It is effective in controlling all weeds including annuals, perennials, grassy, broadleaf weeds and sedges.
NOTE: Delivery not available to Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala and Punjab.
- Glyphosate 41% SL
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- Glyfosil-41 is readily absorbed and is highly effective against a wide range of weeds.
- Most widely used brand in non-crop & tea plantation.
- It has an exceptional mammalian toxicology profile.
- Most widely used herbicide and has become an integral part of modern farming
- It is economical and easy to use.
- Arundinella bengalensis, Axonopus compressus, Cynodon dactylon, Imperata cylindrical, Kalm grass, Paspalum scrobiculatum, Polygonum perfoliatum, Soghum helepense , other dicot & monocot weeds in general.
- Tea, Non cropped areas
MODE OF ACTION
- Glyfosil-41 works by being absorbed into the plant mainly through its leaves but also through soft stalk tissue.
- It is then transported throughout the plant where it acts on various enzyme systems inhibiting amino acid metabolism known as the shikimic acid pathway needed for plant growth.
- This pathway with Glyfosil-41 slowly dies over a period of days or weeks, and because the chemical is transported throughout the plant, no part survives.
- 2-3 ltr per ha, 250-300 ml per 16/20 ltr tank
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet