Technical Name: Diafenthiuron 50% WPR
- Shoku belongs to the thiourea group of insecticide.
- It is recommended on several crops like Cotton, Chilli, Brinjal, Cardamom and Cabbage crops for control of Whitefly, Aphids, DBM, Mites etc.
- It degrades into a urea derivative resulting in a phytotoxic effect, enabling the plant to overcome the damage caused due to insect pest infestation.
- It is a unique insecticide to control both adult and nymphal stages of wide range of insect pests.
- SHOKU belongs to a Thioureas unique chemical group allowing control of insects and mites resistant to major chemical classes such as Organophosphates or Pyrethroids.
- SHOKU has strong translaminar action efficiently controls the pest which is even underside of the leaf and hidden sucking pest.
- SHOKU paralyze insects immediately after coming in contact. Insects stop feeding but dies after 3-4 days.
- SHOKU is safer for beneficial insects & most suitable for integrated pest management.
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|Cotton||Whiteflies, Aphids, Thrips, Jassid||240||200-400||21|
|Cardamom||Thrips, Capsule borer||320||400||7|
|Citrus||Mites||2 g/ltr||2 - 3 ltr/tree||30|