Technical Name: FIPRONIL 0.3% GR
Mod of Action: SYSTEMIC AND CONTACT INSECTICIDE
- SHINZEN belongs to phenylpyrazole group of insecticide.
- SHINZEN is recommended on Paddy, Wheat, and Sugarcane on stem borer, leaf folder, termites and borers.
- SHINZEN is highly systemic and can be taken up by roots as well as leaves. It moves acropetally through xylem and kills the hidden borers inside the stem.
- SHINZEN is applied after transplanting of paddy or on other crops at early stages as root application.
Features and USP:
- SHINZEN has longer and persistent in irrigated condition and a good replacement of phorate carbofuron .
- SHINZEN has phytotonic effect impacting crop health.
- SHINZEN is effective for the insects which are resistant to other insecticides.
- SHINZEN has good soil and water mobility leading to longer persistent efficacy.
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|Sugarcane||Root borer, Early shoot borer||10-13||200||9 months|
|Paddy||Green leaf hopper, Brown leaf hopper, Stem borer, Rice leaf folder, Rice Gall Midge, White backed plant hopper, Whorl maggot||6.67 - 10||200||32|