OSHEEN INSECTICIDE ( ओशीन कीटनाशक )
Technical Content: Dinotefuran 20 % SG
- Osheen is new systemic insecticide a 3rd generation of Neonicotinoid group.
- It has been trusted as a most reliable solution to effectively manage the Brown Plant Hoppers in Rice for number of years in the leading Rice growing countries.
- It has fast action due to which target pests stop damaging the crop after coming into contact of OSHEEN and start dying within few hours.
- It has a unique mode of action which gives longer and effective control on targets pests which are not controlled by other molecules.
- Osheen has systemic action and quickly gets absorbed into the plant, effectively killing the target pests present in the different parts of plant.
- Osheen has translaminar action due to which spray done on the upper surface of the leaves gets translocated to the lower surface and controls the target insects hiding on the lower side of leaf.
- Osheen keeps the crop green and healthy resulting improved quality and productivity, due to its high efficacy on target pests.
|CROP||PEST||DOSE (Per Ha)|
|Paddy||Brown plant hopper||150-200 g|
|Cotton||Aphids, Jassids, Thrips, Whiteflies||125-150 g|