PIONEER AGRO SESBANIA GRANDIFORA (AGATHI) TREE SEEDS
- Agathi is fast growing and soft wooded tree grows up to 3-8mt in height. Leaves are regular, deciduous, and abruptly pinnate and rounded about 15-30cm long and has 10-20 leaflets.
- According to different species this plant bears red and white flowers. Flowers are long, has 2-4 flower racemes, shallowly 2 lipped and are boat shaped. Plant bears flowers in month of September and October.
- Fruit pods re slender, falcate about 30cm long contains 15-30 seeds inside.
- General Information All parts of this plant serve some medicinal purpose for us. Like the leaves, pods and flowers are used in cooking for making delicious recipe.
- Sesbania grandiflora - The flowers of Sesbania grandiflora – Agati are EATEN AS VEGETABLE.
The YOUNG PODS are also eaten, along with the LEAVES.
- The tree provides FORAGE, pulp and paper, FOOD, GREEN MANURE, and LANDSCAPE DECORATION.
- It also has potential for REFORESTING ERODED LAND AND GRASSY WATERLANDS.
- Agati – Sesbania grandiflora leaves could be used as HERBAGE FOR GROWING GOATS.
It is a fast-growing tree. The flowers of Sesbania grandiflora are eaten as a vegetable. The YOUNG PODS are also eaten, along with the LEAVES.
- GERMINATION PERCENTAGE: 90 to 95 %.
- PRETREATMENT is not required.
- Nursery technique: Seeds are sown in poly pots and watered regularly. Seedling's growth is very rapid. Seedlings are fit for planting within one month.
It is an extremely fast growth rate, especially during the first three to four years.
- It can be planted very densely at the rate of 3000 plants per ha.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet