- Sectin is both contact and systemic fungicide. It is a protectant and curative fungicide. Sectin is a water dispersible granular fungicide and is a combination of two active ingredients i.e. Fenamidone and Mancozeb. This dual activity Controls Phycomycetes diseases, It also controls nonphycomycetes leaf spot diseases like Alternaria and Mycosphaerella.
- Fenamidone 10% and Mancozeb 50% WG
- It has excellent protectant, antisporulant and curative and translaminar activity.
- It has quick direct spore killing effect.
- It does not easily get washed away by rain.
Mode Of action: Fenamidone inhibits mitochondrial respiration by blocking electron transport at ubihydroquinone. Mancozeb acts as non-specific thiol reactant, inhibiting respiration.
Target Crops: Tomato, Potato, Grapes, Soybean, Gherkin
Target Disease: Downy mildew, Late blight, Leaf spot, Rust
Dosage: 2gm/liter of water
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet