Seaman Growth Promoter is a manganese fish amino acid powder which is used in plants as a major contribution to various biological systems in including photosynthesis, respiration and nitrogen assimilation. Manganese is also involved in pollen germination, pollen tube growth, root cell elongation and resistance to root pathogens.
Technical Content: Manganese Amino Acid
Benefits Of Seaman Growth Promoter:
- Increases vegetative growth of the plant.
- Prepares plant to be defensive against various diseases & oxidative stress.
- Maintains the stability & mechanical strength of cell wall.
Method of application:
Foliar Spray and Drip irrigation.
- For Foliar spray: apply 200-400gm per acre.( 1-2gm/Liter of water).
- For Drip irrigation: apply 500-1000gm/acre. Frequency or number of sprays to be decided on the severity of deficiency.
Time of application:
- To be Sprayed/applied at the time of flowering to fruit maturation.
Click Here For More Growth Promoters