Technical Name : 250 g/L Difenoconazole
- Score is a broad-spectrum systemic triazole fungicide that provides outstanding control of Leaf Rust and Leaf Spots in vegetables and ornamentals.
- Score is a systemic fungicide for long lasting preventive and strong curative action.
- It has broad spectrum disease control against powdery mildew, leafspot diseases, alternaria and rusts in fruit trees, pulses, ornamentals and vegetables.
Mode of Action:
Difenconazole Stops the development of fungi by interfering with the biosynthesis of sterols in cell membranes.
Targeted Diseases: A wide range of leaf spot diseases. Key partner for Integrated Disease management program.
Crops: Can be used on almost any crop (vegetables & ornamentals).
Dosage: 0.5 mL / L of water
- Ideally systemic, SCORE gives more to growers: It is reliable and economical, giving a high return.
- Protects new growth from within.
- Curative activity : able to eliminate all disease within the crop leading to higher quality produce.