SAFEX NAAG 505 CHLORPYRIPHOS 50 % + CYPERMETHRIN 5 % EC (INSECTICIDE)
1 ltr (500 ml x 2)
- Chlorpyriphos is an organophosphate insecticide, which acts as a neurotoxin. It acts by inhibiting the acetylcholinesterase enzyme, which is essential for normal function in the insect.
- Cypermethrin is a highly active pyrethroid, with a broad spectrum of applications that acts like a stomach and contacts poison.
- NAAG 505 is a combination product consisting of PROFENOFOS and CYPERMETHRIN, which enables it to provide a more effective cover due to its dual action on the insect central nervous system.
Mode of Action
NAAG 505 has a dual-channel of action on the nervous system of the insect, that is, Profenofos acts by inhibiting the production of acetylcholinesterase enzyme disrupting nerve signals, and compromising the nervous system of the insect. And Cypermethrin affects the central nervous system by blocking voltage-gated sodium channels in the axonal membranes.
- Cotton : Pest - Plant lizard, Jassid, Whitefly, Spotted nut, Rose nut , Dosage: 400ml/acre
- Paddy : Pest- Stem borer, Leaf litter, Dosage: 250-300ml/acre
Method of Application
- Fill the spray tank ¼ with water, then add the required quantity of product.
- Apply within a few hours after mixing.
- Wet the whole plant thoroughly but avoid run-off and spray drift to non-target sites.
- Please read the instructions given on the label and booklet for best application procedures
- Do not use cooking utensils for preparing the spray solution.
- Do not spray if the rains are expected.
- Do not enter the application area within 24 hrs of application.
- Do not use empty packaging for any other purposes.
- Treat only when there is little or no wind.